Advanced therapies for cancer
Austria is renowned for having the best specialists and scientists working in the field of cancer treatment. Here, the latest therapies are being tested and developed for patients. With AT-MED, patients will have the opportunity to benefit quickly from advanced treatments that are most suitable for them.
Gamma Knife therapy for cancer patients
Used to treat brain tumors, the Gamma Knife is seen as the gold standard of radiosurgery because it has a precision of only 0.25 mm and can treat multiple tumors in one session.
Gamma Knife radiosurgery accurately focuses on gamma ray beams at the same point without affecting the healthy tissues around the tumors.
S.I.R.T for cancer patients
S.I.R.T (selective internal radiation therapy), also known as radio-embolization, uses radioactive microspheres that are transmitted directly into the blood vessels surrounding the liver tumor. Microspheres emit radiation directly into the veins that fuel the tumor with oxygen, destroying them without causing damage to healthy tissue near the tumor.
Proton therapy for cancer patients
Proton therapy uses protons that can be routed and stored in tissue volumes, designated by doctors, in a three-dimensional pattern with each beam used. The big advantage of proton therapy is the control and precision of the energy beam. This hence the superior management of the treatment and the recovery is faster.
Antibody Therapy for cancer patients
Antibody therapy uses antibodies synthesized in the laboratory from a single cell type of the immune system. The antibodies identify and destroy the substances that help tumor cells develop. The benefit of the antibody therapy is the ability to target and destroy cancer cells without destroying the healthy cells around the tumors.
Immunotherapy for cancer patients
Immunotherapy consists in stimulating the immune system to attack cancer cells. It causes fewer side effects than other treatments and the risk of cancer recurrence is low. If you are interested in more information about immunotherapy and how it can help you please feel free to contact us.
Doctors treating you in Austria through AT-MED
Prof. Univ. Dr. Christian Singer, obstetrician-gynecologist
Prof. Univ. Dr. Johannes Drach, internist, specialist in haemato-oncology
Prof. Univ. Dr. Schillinger Martin, cardiologist, angiologist
Prof. Univ. Dr. Ulrich Steinhart, obstetrician-gynecologist
Dr. Rainer Kotz, Orthopedics and endoprotection
When you contact AT-MED please keep in mind the following:
- Every medical consultation costs 150 – 300 EUR depending on the doctor’s specialization and the complexity of your medical case.
- The cost of every oncological therapy session starts from 4900 EUR.
- Imagery interpretation costs 150 EUR.
- In order to answer your request in maximum 48 hours we need your complete medical record with information about previous interventions, treatments and therapies, smoking habits, allergies as well as important medical information about 1st degree relatives.
- Please send the entire archived file in a single e-mail (to firstname.lastname@example.org). Sending files in multiple e-mails as well as in several Whatsapp conversations slows down the diagnose process.
- For emergencies please call directly at 0786787878, at any hour.